Wednesday, April 4, 2007

To POINT from LANE

"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." Proverbs 18:24


God blessed our friendship by letting our paths cross,
I know we're both thankful for we have gained, with no LOSS.
The smiles that we have shared we will always remember,
doesn't matter what time of the year, from January to DECEMBER.
You have constantly been there to help me see,
some of life's lessons and forever believing in ME.
You continually offered your shoulder to cry on,
whether it is was late evening or in the early DAWN.
You unceasingly accepted me, regardless if I was wrong or right,
you stood up for my side no matter what, with all your MIGHT.
I am grateful to the fact that you can be upfront,
and you are still courteous while being BLUNT.
I Praise the Lord each day for giving me a friend like you,
I'm glad that you came at the right time, for I wouldn't know what to DO.
I pray that you would press on, never letting go of God,
I'll be by your side, but let Him guide you by being your ROD.
You are there, and I am here; We are many miles apart,
nonetheless, we share similar experiences endlessly within our HEART.
There is nothing more that I can say,
but that I miss you more each and everyday!







"...and there is a Deyna Point that sticketh closer than a brother/sister." -by 'Jamie Lou'


No comments: